Re: [OT] mothers, free software

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Re: [OT] mothers, free software
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:15:15 -0500

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 20:43 +0100, ness wrote:
> Oh, and she doesn't believe you get money for building coyotos,
> Jonathan. Maybye it would help if there was sth. official that showed
> your research contracts (especially those you get/got money for and that
> result/resulted in sth. free).

Perhaps she would like to correct this sad belief by making a sizable
donation. I would be happy to assist her in this. It is a terrible thing
that the only funding for Coyotos has come exclusively from US warmonger
Republican administrations and the Japanese. Europe should do its part.

If your mother would like to take a stand for social responsibility,
security, and freedom by donating, please put her in touch with me. In
fact, I will send her a certificate of recognition for being the largest
European contributor!

shap

[Can't believe I missed that one the first time!]