Unix sockets. =(

From: Alan Grimes
Subject: Unix sockets. =(
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:46:04 -0400

[to beej, and certain ppl on the L4-hurd mailing list].

I flamed the L4-hurd mailing list last week, one of my flames was that
unix socket programming was totally undocumented by anyone, anywhere,
for any price. Someone mentioned your book, so I bought me a copy and
got to page 5, bottom of section 2.0. =\

ARGH!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU!!! A CONSPIRACY TO MAKE SURE
NOBODY BUT THE UBER 1337 CAN USE UNIX IN ANY NON-TRIVIAL WAY!!! =|

Yeah, maybe I didn't NEED to buy your book but then reading PDFs is
about a hundred times too slow to be usable on my machine, especially
for larger documents.

--
New president: Here we go again...
Chemistry.com: A total rip-off.