libann-users

Re: [libann-users] Is libann beeing developed further?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [libann-users] Is libann beeing developed further?
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:49:44 +0900

Thanks for the feedback.

There are no specific plans at this time, primarily because there's
not been demand from users.  However that's not to say it won't be
developed further, if there's a clear conscensus on direction.

I'm aware of a number of other neural net projects, but none which are
specifically written for C++ bindings.