[Libcdio-devel] Authors available?

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Authors available?
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:49:49 -0400

Sorry for the delayed reply. There was some discussion between hvr and
me and I guess some confusion as to who was going to respond.

Even if we could clear up the matter of who actually "wrote" the code
and who "owns" it, I think the general feeling is libcdio is GPL and
should remain that way. In fact, we don't really even have a good
mechanism for licensing the thing.

We do wish you luck and hope that your project is successful. We're
sorry we can't be of more help.

best regards,
  rocky