[Libcdio-devel] Making libcdio with MinGW

From: Scott Peterson
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Making libcdio with MinGW
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 16:45:54 -0400

I'm trying to compile libcdio-0.78.2 with MinGW. Autoconf runs fine, but when I run make, I get this:

> _cdio_generic.c:45:25: cdio/sector.h: No such file or directory

followed by a few other "No such file" errors for a few other headers, and then a load of errors which I guess are the result of the unfound headers. I have those header files in the proper location, but why doesn't make find them? Anyone have any ideas?

--
Scott.