[Libcdio-devel] libcdio release around the ides of March? (March 15)

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio release around the ides of March? (March 15)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:01:19 -0500

I've been thinking about making another release to clear out the
security bugs that have been reported and fixed in CVS. Also, it might
pave the way for a GPL 2 to GPL 3 down the line. (Previously the
observation was made that one shouldn't tie security fixes with a
license change).

A couple of people suggested a possibility of some other additions to
libcdio. For example Robert William Fuller suggested adding gap
detection via MMC commands, but I gather this has all been rolled into
cued, right?

So right now unless there's reason not to, I'm shooting for a March
15th release. Comments?