[Libcdio-devel] Remove cdio_open_am_xxx and cdio_have_xxx? NetBSD driver

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Remove cdio_open_am_xxx and cdio_have_xxx? NetBSD driver added
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:17:07 -0400

For the next release which has some API changes, I've been thinking
about removing cdio_open_am_xxx and cdio_have_xxx, where xxx is a
driver name. There are more generic interfaces that do the same thing.
I don't believe there is any code out there that uses these.

Also, I've just added a NetBSD driver from the NetBSD ports by
Matthias Drochner which has the no-advertising BSD license. I just got
word from Matthias that it would be fine to include it from his
standpoint. (This was not a legal question, since there's no problem
here, so much a personal viewpoint).

As this driver was for libcdio 4 releases back, some changes have had
to be made and it probably isn't complete.