Re: [Libcdio-devel] update

From: Peter Creath
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] update
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:16:17 -0400

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, Rob.  Best wishes to you and
your family!  Thank you for going out of your way to give us this
update, and please don't feel any obligation to devote scarce time to
this project when you have vastly more important things to worry
about.

On a happier note, I'm very excited that you got P-W working in cued!
I'm starting to emerge from my long hiatus, and I'm hoping to dig into
libcdio again.  Perhaps I'll be able to help incorporate the subcode
reading into libcdio?

I look forward to trying out the P-W support in cued...