[Libcdio-devel] ISRC API

From: Nicholas Humfrey
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] ISRC API
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:49:26 +0100

Hello,

I have been looking at the mailing list archives and saw that
cdio_get_track_isrc() got added to CVS in March.

Which drivers is this supported in? Just the cdrdao and bincue image
drivers? Is anyone looking at adding support for Linux CD driver?

I see that there are constants in the cdtext header file, that look like
they should be able to read the ISRC, however they don't seem to get
displayed with the 'cd-info' tool, on a CD known to have ISRC codes on it,
using a drive that claims to support reading ISRC codes. Is this fully
implemented?

Thanks,

nick.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.