Re: [Libcdio-devel] Re: Recent libcdio breakage fixed I think. Please te

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Re: Recent libcdio breakage fixed I think. Please test.
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:03:22 -0500

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:55 AM, Thomas Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there are pitfalls in
>   lib/driver/mmc/mmc*.c

I look forward to a patch. Thanks.

> complains about missing
>  mmc_sense_key2str
>  mmc_test_unit_ready

I saw and fixed that after your first complaining email to the list ;-). The
tarball mentioned previously has these.

>     INFO: ioctl CDROM_SEND_PACKET failed: Input/output error
>  Got status -1 back from get_disc_erasable(/dev/cdrom)
>  $ echo $?

 0

On some drivers like windows this still fails. So for now this has to be a
non-fatal error.

> Maybe one should suppress INFO messages in
> non-verbous mode.
> The same with the non-fatal message about
> get_disc_erasable().

Will consider.

> I wonder about some double message lines.

  ..

> Rocky, i'll send you a copy of the current state
> in a private mail.

Got your patch. Thanks. It has been applied. And probably stuff like this is
best handled outside of the list. I don't get the sense that others are all
that interested in this level of detail.

But if I am wrong, I assume someone will say so.