[Libcdio-devel] Re: New MMC functions to detect media type

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Re: New MMC functions to detect media type
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:38:19 +0100

Hi,

> mmc_get_track_information_data (p_cdio, &i_status,
>                                 &mmc_track_information_data, 0x01);
>  //will "not work" with multi track CDs,
>    but they have to be blanked before use

Well, if you only apply it to blank media, then
it is ok.

> So libburnia support as SimpleBurn burning suite has been added to the TODO
> list. It will - I hope - just need adding some bash scripts

cdrskin should be usable by cdrecord options.

xorriso has a small mkisofs emulation and an
even smaller cdrecord emulation.
(See command "-as".)

Not to forget there are libraries for direct
use.

> If You are interested, I will tell You
> when git repository is up to date.

Post success reports and support requests to
  address@hidden

Have a nice day :)

Thomas