Re: [Libcdio-devel] Re: can files in UDF be fragmented?

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Re: can files in UDF be fragmented?
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:50:48 -0400

In git commit 621e41e..05a2fb6, I have made that warning more severe by
using stderr instead of stdout as suggested. I've also updated the doxygen
function comment and added what action is taken when this happens.

So right now it's up to the caller to make sure an extent isn't exceeded. At
such later time when we run across this, I think it will be apparent what to
do and perhaps we'll have a better handle on whether the responsibility is
on this function to take action (and therefore how to address) or is the
caller's responsibility as is and has been the case so far.

Also,  as discussed before, udf_read_block is exposed and udf_dirent_t is no
longer opaque.