Re: [Libcdio-devel] Release 0.90 around Oct 27

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Release 0.90 around Oct 27
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:08:29 -0400

This sounds like a bug or a feature request that involves some fishing
around to discover where and what the problem is.

Best to open a bug report. But in that it would be good to narrow things a
bit more. Like know what driver we are talking about. And what version of
libcdio you are using unless it is what is in git right now. (And if not,
please first try what is in git.)

I guess that the warning is coming from cdio_open_cd(), but I don't like
guessing games when I don't have to. So also please track that down too say
with print statements or running in a debugger.

As a workaround you can always set the loglevel things that are errors or
above. But right now I am at a loss as to why what looks like filesystems
under / are being queried.