[Libcdio-devel] new pycdio version of pycdio (0.19)

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] new pycdio version of pycdio (0.19)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:32:39 -0500

This release which is now on
ftp.gnu.org<ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libcdio/pycdio-0.19.tar.gz>and
pypi.org <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pycdio/0.19> is mostly a bug-fix
release in order to deal with libcdio <= 0.83 versus >= 0.90 CD-Text code.
Specifically, we need to be more aggressive about removing SWIG generated C
and Python code for the earlier versions of libcdio.

But also there were some bug fixes in the Python code and in the to SWIG
code for returning device lists. The tarball contains more administrative
files like the ChangeLog and (largely alternative) GNU Makefile.

Finally, while I was at it, I made this Python 3 compatible.

Thanks to Benjamin Eltzner for the bug fixes found while doing packing for
Debian.