[Libcdio-devel] Missing struct definition cdtext_t

From: David Stockwell
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Missing struct definition cdtext_t
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:09:25 -0600

Recently upgraded to Fedora 20, with cdio 0.90, and code I previously compiled is now failing:

error: invalid use of incomplete type 'cdtext_t {aka struct cdtext_s}'

The root cause appears to be a missing definition of cdtext_s in line 201 of cdtext.h

cdtext.h:201:16: error: forward declaration of 'cdtext_t {aka struct cdtext_s}'
typedef struct cdtext_s cdtext_t;

I have searched and cannot find the cdtext_s struct defined. Could it be a compile setting? Or am I just looking in the wrong places (/usr/include/*) Any help?

David Stockwell
Frequency One