Re: [Libcdio-devel] Yearly release of libcdio ?

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Yearly release of libcdio ?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:48:11 +0200

Hi,

> The only thing pending is those by Thomas Schmitt.

If i remember correctly there are several open problems with
the Sense Code detection and interpretation.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libcdio-devel/2016-06/msg00025.html
shows the latest changeset and lists among others:

- The place of Sense Code interpretation in the libcdio architecture
  has still to be found.

- It is only used by one of the MMC command emiting functions:
  mmc_get_mcn_isrc_private().

- I still did not get the paperwork for FSF copyright assignment.
  (Wrote a mail, asked Karl Berry, wrote a paper letter ...)
  The initial problem is that the online form wants me to enter
  real world personal data into the internet.
  My proposal for a remedy is that i hand over the possible copyright
  of the change set to the person who does the work of properly
  grafting it into libcdio.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas