[Libcdio-devel] Planning a libcdio 1.0 release

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Planning a libcdio 1.0 release
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:42:28 -0500

A release this for this year is overdue. There has been a bit of activity
over the last year.

It also occurs to me that after 17 years or so probably we should have a
1.0.0 release. (In some circles in semantic versioning this is preferable)

I think what I'll do is create a release-1.0.0 branch from master and work
off of that.

Possibly in the future maybe we should have some sort of secondary branch
that we work off of and keep the master "clean". This is sort of the "git
flow" model. https://datasift.github.io/gitflow/IntroducingGitFlow.html

Thoughts?