[Libcdio-devel] Another release around Christmas

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Another release around Christmas
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 19:35:53 -0500

It has come to my attention that I messed up on the semantic versioning
numbering <https://semver.org/> for the 1.1.0 release and should have
bumped the SO number for libcdio and libsio9660.

The details are that in the 1.1.0 release I added a parameter to
cdio_list_free()
which breaks compatibility. Therefore the release should have been 2.0.0
rather than 1.0.0. And since that changes the libcdio library (and since
the libiso9660 library gets new routines the corresponding SO numbers
should have been changed.

In the process, there are a couple more small bug fixes around memory
leaks, And since I have MinSys2 working on Windows there are some MinGW
fixes.

I'll post a release candidate probably in a couple of days.