Re: [Libcdio-devel] Hindsight is 2020 - Let's sort multiextents at last

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Hindsight is 2020 - Let's sort multiextents at last
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 20:26:53 +0200

Hi,

Pete Batard wrote:
> 'pragmatic-multiextent-2020' branch that I am kindly asking to review

I had to dig out my final statements from summer 2018.

Yes. I'm fully in support of old pragmatic-multiextent and thus of its
tested adoption in pragmatic-multiextent-2020.
>From all proposals for multi-extent it is the least risky one and
imposes the least burden on old applications.

Now i should look for the tests which i did with pragmatic-multiextent
(in part while it was much like pbatard-multiextent2).
Hopefully i can give some report until sunday evening.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas