Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge deep directory support

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge deep directory support
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 09:23:10 +0200

Hi,

Pete Batard wrote:
> Technically we could have a non NULL last_p_stat

This would be clearer if the test would be in the reuse case of

  /* Reuse multiextent p_stat if not NULL */
  if (!p_stat) {
    p_stat = calloc(1, stat_len);
    first_extent = true;
  } else {
+   /* Ignore Rock Ridge Deep Directory RE entries */
+   if (p_stat->rr.u_su_fields & ISO_ROCK_SUF_RE)
+     goto fail;
    first_extent = false;
  }

(A trigger for "goto fail" would be a violation of ECMA-119 6.3:
   "Each directory shall be recorded as a file in a single Extent, [...]"
 But out-of-specs robustness cannot harm here.
)

The rest of the changes looks good to me.

I will next make an own ISO image with deep directory relocation and look
how it behaves with the usual programs.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas