Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge deep directory support

From: Pete Batard
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge deep directory support
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 17:35:23 +0100

On 2020.06.16 17:31, Rocky Bernstein wrote:
But,Thomas, if you want to redo so it is smaller that's okay too.

Yes, I'm okay with that too. But the problem is the test comparison, which includes file creation dates, would likely need to be redone, so it's just not time spent re-creating the ISO, but making sure that the test wasn't broken / gets updated after re-creating the ISO.

FYI, because I'm busy with other stuff, I'm not planning to merge until tomorrow.

Regards,

/Pete