[Libcdio-devel] About old branches of mine

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] About old branches of mine
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:22:10 +0200

Hi,

please ignore my previous mail with the same subject.
I pasted the wrong mail body by mistake. Meant was this:

I see some now obsolete branches of mine. Merged according to
  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libcdio.git/log/
are:
  pete_batard_ce_v3            4 days
  pete_batard_gcc_warnings     8 days
  joliet_multi_extent          8 days
  trackno-higher-one           2019-01-22
  api-doc                      2018-06-24
I would remove them now, if it's ok.

Quite surely obsolete and not necessary any more are
  pragmatic-multiextent    5 years
  ts-multiextent           5 years
because of commits to master by Pete in 2020 like
  d758fa2253cca062e92ad0754a64c15a854db4ff
  Add support for ISO9660 multi extent files  2020-05-24

With other branches of mine i find no green tag in libcdio.git/log, but
they are really old
  TS-RockRidge-Fix         6 years
  ts-cdtext-fix            5 years
There is one nominally by Rocky but it begins by my initials "ts-"
  ts-private-problem       5 years
How would experienced git users find out whether they were taken into
account ?
(I could do source research, but wonder whether git offers ways to
track the further fate of their commits.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas