liberty-eiffel

Re: Eiffel name "stolen"

From: Hans Zwakenberg
Subject: Re: Eiffel name "stolen"
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 10:48:14 +0200 (CEST)

If you say “stolen”, do you mean we need to become active in this regard?
We have no commercial interests, and our use of 'Eiffel' is for an Open Source
programming and design environment.
Bertrand Meyer on the other hand, with his vested interests in a commercial
product called “Eiffel”, might be interested in evaluating this situation,
though…