libffcall

[Libffcall] GSoC 2014 participant

From: Deepak Sharma
Subject: [Libffcall] GSoC 2014 participant
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 22:18:06 +0530

Hi

I am Deepak Kumar Sharma, third year student studying Information
technology in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College Ludhiana, India. I
would like to start contributing towards GSoC project "Trampoline and
Vacall Cleanup" and this idea is very interesting, and I have also
work with Java, pyhton, Django, LaTeX, C, C++ and front-end
technologies.

Any kind of guidance from mentors related to this project would be
greatly appreciated. Hope to hear a positive reply.

--
Deepak Kumar Sharma
Blog: