libffcall

[Libffcall] Introduction for GSoC

From: Gurjot Singh
Subject: [Libffcall] Introduction for GSoC
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 14:02:02 +0530

Hi
I'm Gurjot Singh, 3rd year Computer Science undergrad student from
India. I have some intermediate experience in C and C++. I'd love to
contribute to the project "Trampoline and Vacall Cleanup" listed on
GNU's ideas list page for GSoC 2014.

I just want to ask if I should clone the whole repository or just the
Trampoline and Vacall ones?

Thanks

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com

"You do not need a Leader. You never did. System made you believe you
needed one. Self-Education. No more rules."