libffcall

[Libffcall] GSoC Introduction

From: Ashsih Goyal
Subject: [Libffcall] GSoC Introduction
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 22:37:53 +0530

Hello, I am Ashish Goyal and I am pursuing my Bachelor's in Computer Science & Engineering.
I have been serving as a developer in the past for various projects at my Institute, recently I have undergone my six-months training so Indeed I am familiar to work on open-source projects.
I love to work on challenging algorithm stuff and have a very subtle taste of mathematics which helps me to satisfy my quench towards programming.
I have a past experience of working in witty, which has helped me to improve my language and hold over c++, also have tried my hand on MAC OS X module i.e. the graphics module which helped my abilities to be proved over various platforms.

I have tried my hand on LateX, so I know how the technical documentation must shape like i.e. which focuses on proper commenting and modeling of each and every line of code. So I am Interested in Technical and User Documentation Project for GSoC.

Please guide me on this.

--
Thanks
Ashish Goyal