libmicrohttpd

Re: [libmicrohttpd] New Features: Create response from an IOVEC and Thre

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] New Features: Create response from an IOVEC and Thread-safe Adding Connections to an EPoll Internal Thread MHD_Daemon
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 19:47:04 +0100

Dear Damon,
Dear Lawrence,

This is a good place for such patches.
Like Evgeny, I'm in principle in favor, but have also some "major" gripes:

1) It would be great if you could update the libmicrohttpd manual (in
docs/) to document the new external API function(s).  Just a few
sentences explaining the arguments and what the function does.

2) It would be good to have a simple unit test (see src/testcurl/ for
examples), especially so that we find out if basic things break on
certain platforms (given the non-portable nature of the patch).

Happy hacking!

Christian