libsqlfs-user

[Libsqlfs-user] ls and df not implemented?

From: Kelly Jones
Subject: [Libsqlfs-user] ls and df not implemented?
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 15:35:25 -0700

I just installed fuse-sqlfs on FreeBSD, and am getting the following
odd errors:

# ls -l /mnt/sqlfs
ls: sqlfs: Function not implemented
total 0

# df -k /mnt/sqlfs
df: /mnt/sqlfs: Function not implemented

What am I doing wrong?

I'm pretty sure I've got things mounted correctly, because this works:

# ls -l /mnt/sqlfs/file1.txt
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  6 Jul  5 16:12 /mnt/sqlfs/file1.txt