[Libtool] How about a C++ test in the multi-language-branch?

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: [Libtool] How about a C++ test in the multi-language-branch?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:44:06 -0500

I'm currently attempting to add support for C++ under AIX
to libtool, but it would be nice if there was a test case
that created a C++ shared library that checked libtool for
correct behavior.  I currently have g++ shared libraries being
created in another project, but they are rather large and
time consuming to build, any volunteers?

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center