[MLB] quote.test on AIX

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: [MLB] quote.test on AIX
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 16:04:38 -0600

I'm working on getting AIX to pass all the tests with both
xlc 3.6x and gcc 2.95.2.  All tests are passing with gcc,
but "quote.test" fails when the compiler is xlC.  From looking
at the test, it seems to be checking for shell properties,
nothing related to the compiler, is this the case?
Or have I been sniffing diesel fumes too long?   :^)

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center