Re: Problem with ltdl.h

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: Problem with ltdl.h
Date: 28 Nov 2000 19:28:46 -0200

On Nov 28, 2000, Bernard Dautrevaux <address@hidden> wrote:

> in C++
>       struct lt_dlhandle
> automatically define a TYPENAME i.e. makes an implicit
>       typedef struct lt_dlhandle lt_dlhandle;

However, IIRC, it is valid to have the implicit name overridden by
another definition of the name, which is what the `typedef' does.

> I don't know from where this problem comes; I'm using a quite recent
> CVS-libtool (from beginning of october I think) and do not have this
> problem.

Maybe this is only a problem in system headers?  (GCC makes
distinction between headers in standard search PATHs and those
introduced by -I switches)

Red Hat GCC Developer                  address@hidden, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        address@hidden, gnu.org}