Re: Darwin / Mac OS X: Status, Help needed

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: Darwin / Mac OS X: Status, Help needed
Date: 31 Jan 2001 06:43:19 -0200

On Jan 26, 2001, Christoph Pfisterer <address@hidden> wrote:

> My patch is attached to this message; I hope it's in good shape.

It's hard to tell, since it requires binhex to be viewed.

Anyway, Darwin is already supported in CVS versions of libtool.  Maybe
you should consider using it, instead of the quite-outdated 1.3.5?  It
would be nice if you could give it some testing, and fix any problems
before 1.4 goes out of the door.

> I haven't had the time to look at the 1.4 branch, so I don't know
> how different it is and how helpful this patch is.

All I can say is that it's changed a lot.

Red Hat GCC Developer                  address@hidden, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        address@hidden, gnu.org}