Re: IRIX MIPSpro Compiler 7.3 problem

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: IRIX MIPSpro Compiler 7.3 problem
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:21:48 -0600

Mike:

I have not seen this problem, we use 7.3.1m.  I would suggest you
go to SGI and have them fix it, there just isn't enough time in
the day for us to work around every broken compiler out there.
But, if you send me a simple test case that demonstrates the
problem, I'll look into it for you.

Robert

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center