crosscompiling dlls (linux->windows)

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: crosscompiling dlls (linux->windows)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:57:43 +0200

I did lately try out the newest cvs version of the autotools, and
I was amazed that libtool can not create dlls with it. I had been
using the libtool-version from the libsdl.org project, and it did
work fine. Sam told me, that his changed were not merged into the
original libtool project. That's bad - I don't want to exit from
my gnu/linux box just to create a dll.

Is someone working on this feature?
Is it on the agenda of some prime maintainer of libtool?
If I will look into the topic, will patches be accepted?

TIA,
-- guido                                     http://guidod.4t.com
31:GCS/E/S/P C++$++++ ULHS L++w- N++@  d(+-) s+a- h.r(*@)>+++ y++