RE: Downtime... musings... libtool-1.4

From: Thomas Tanner
Subject: RE: Downtime... musings... libtool-1.4
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:11:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Gary, Alexandre and the rest of the team!

On 11-Apr-2001 Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
> I plan to clear any patches left in the queue, test on the hosts I have
> access to and release libtool-1.4 from HEAD upon my return.  I would be
> extremely appreciative of feedback from libtool users about their experiences
> with the daily snapshots between now and then...

 After almost one year of inactivity I can finally spend some time
 working on libtool. I certainly won't be able to catch up with the
 mailinglist but AFAICS you all have done a great job maintaining libtool!

 Gary, would you please delay the release of libtool 1.4 and
 give me two weeks to fix all the old bugs in the ILD code and libltdl
 (or at least to verify that they've already been fixed)?

PS: can anybody please add me to the libtool group on savannah?
  my login name is tanner

email: tanner@(ffii.org|gnu.org|gmx.de)
web:   http://home.pages.de/~tanner
UMI:   http://umi.ffii.org