RE: Libtool and Pkg-Config

From: Bernard Dautrevaux
Subject: RE: Libtool and Pkg-Config
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:09:55 +0200

Err... Not sure it is possible :-)

A tsort command is standard in (all?) unices, but lacks the cycle unrolling;
at least the Solaris one detects the cycles, but is not able to unroll them.
Using th error message MAY allow to uroll the cycle (and repeating th ewhole
ordered list one for each cycle should also work) but I'm afraid "tsort" is
not part of the allowed tools for libtool 8-0

Of course implementing in C is no problem, and I can provide the
corresponding source code, but this mean compiling it on the build
machine...

Regards,

        Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux