RE: cygwin libtool breakage

From: Robert Collins
Subject: RE: cygwin libtool breakage
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:22:07 +1000

I'll update when I get home and see what I can see...

> address@hidden ~/libtool$ export CC=gcc

I haven't done this... can the cygwin environment test ac_require
ac_prog_cc ?

> Are you doing a VPATH build?  I don't see all those `test
> -f's in my output.

Always :]. It's nearly a religion for me - I find many discrepancies I
otherwise miss, and I save a little time for testing stuff - multiple
build dirs.

> Sorry I can't be of more help =(O|

No probs.. Rob