RE: cygwin libtool breakage

From: Robert Collins
Subject: RE: cygwin libtool breakage
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:03:12 +1000

Thanks Earnie. Blush - I was on the autoconf list while I crafted the
AC_API_[NO]WIN32 macros, but I hopped off after that. I then completely
forget I wasn't on the list and assumed it had been quiet!

I've had a quick look at the search results, and nothing jumps out at
me.

I suspect that this is _not_ an issue in 2.50, and will be testing to
confirm that. If 2.13 is still supported, a minor fix to that to be
backported might be worth considering. I certainly won't lobby for one
though :]

Rob