[ 100049 ] conveniece libraries under darwin?

From: nobody
Subject: [ 100049 ] conveniece libraries under darwin?
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 06:02:41 -0700

Support Request #100049, was updated on 2001-May-29 22:53
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100049&group_id=25

Category: None

By: fjf
Date: 2001-Jun-24 06:02

Message:
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/4.77 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.2.19thePesk i586; Nav)

Here's a patch against ltmain.sh to solve the problem on
Darwin/MacOSX (watch the tabs). I have no idea whether this
will screw other platforms, however...

1523c1523,1525
<         deplibs="$lib $deplibs"
---