libtool linking-Help

From: S Saravanan
Subject: libtool linking-Help
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 05:55:12 -0700 (PDT)

Sir,
  I tried to built a software Ethereal using libtool
in a HP machine.As
/usr/sh libtool --mode=link gcc ...

But when gcc complier is called for linking the
libtool is passing some directory like
"-L/h/raghavan/manju/my_install/glib/lib -lXext
/h/raghavan/manju/my_install/gtk/lib/libgdk.sl" to the
linker which I have n't given in the gcc option. This
directory doesn't exit and gcc failed. I donot want
this directory to be passed to the gcc. I donot know
how to stop libtool from passing this directory to
gcc.

Please help
Thanks and regards
S Saravanan