Re: F77 tag, and default tags in 1.4b?

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: F77 tag, and default tags in 1.4b?
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:42:25 -0500

Erik:

I think the one last thing that is missing is a test case
for f77 libraries.  If you would add f77 test cases to the
libtool test suite, I'd be more than happy to rework your
changes into HEAD, then test the nine platforms we support here
at Ricardo, and bugfix what I find.  Deal?

Robert

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center