RE: collect

From: Bernard Dautrevaux
Subject: RE: collect
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:03:00 +0200

What is funny, and concerning too, is that the SirCam virus seems to be able
to pick up objects that MAY BE appropriate for the recipient... Hopefully
the content is still constant. I'm afraid of a mutation where the content
will look like the message was ATTACHED instead of in-line, and the subject
promising... This may be quite catastrophic especially for unsuspicious
people ;-(

Personally I filter-out (and manually and carefully investigate) ANY message
that is more than 100k, as seems to be the case for all viruses till now.

Sorry for the OT, but I'm quite concerned as the subject line almost fooled
me (if I were not being a bit paranoid now about viruses).

Best regards

        Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie