RE: paths on mingw

From: Bernard Dautrevaux
Subject: RE: paths on mingw
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:13:34 +0200

As this is only needed when host=cygwin target!=cygwin, this can be in this
case replaced by the more appropriate cygwin-specific invokation:

        cygpath -w $path

> So please either
> submit a patch, or point out the specific places where such a
> change would
> be required.  I'm surprised this doesn't cause problems for configure
> scripts as well.

Probably because configure scripts only call cygwin-provided tools, that
understand cygwin paths; remember these scripts are *meant* to be portable
:-)

HTH

        Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux