Static executable file creation in g++ 2.95.2 as in 2.95.1

From: Gangadhar Kasa
Subject: Static executable file creation in g++ 2.95.2 as in 2.95.1
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:46:40 -0400

I got a requirement to create an static executable file in solaris 2.6 using
g++ 2.95.2 which should not call any dynamic linking libraries such as from
libstdc++.  With the compiler version g++ 2.95.1 the defaulty is static
executable, but where as 2.95.2 is creating a dynamic linking executable
which needs to load libstdc++ library during runtime.   We don;t want to
have this feature because of a security reason.

Please help me how can  I create a statically linked excutable using g++
2.95.2.

thanks in advance

Gangadhar