RE: address@hidden: __eprintf undefined

From: Hubert Feyrer
Subject: RE: address@hidden: __eprintf undefined
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:55:57 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Andreas Wendt wrote:
> libtool seems not to link in libgcc.a when using gcc (where this symbol is
> defined).
> You may use Sun's native compiler cc to get it working.

That's not an option, as the Sun 'cc' costs $$$$$.
I'll play with -lgcc and see what happens, but it would be really nice if
a platform like Solaris would work out of the box.

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/