Re: [Patch #41] Do all rm's in one command with --mode=clean

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: [Patch #41] Do all rm's in one command with --mode=clean
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:46:26 -0500

Jeff:

Minor problem, using brackets in tests is not portable.
That's easy enough to fix though:

if test -x /usr/bin/xargs ; then
  echo $stuff_to_rm | xargs rm
else
  rm_it_all_one_at_a_time
fi

Could you work out the detials and post a proper
patch with ChangeLog against HEAD to libtool-patches?
Consider it pre-approved pending pedantic peer ponderance. ;)

Robert

--
Robert Boehne             Software Engineer
Ricardo Software   Chicago Technical Center