Persistent Skin Problem?

From: CHSal
Subject: Persistent Skin Problem?
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:02:05 -0500

Chickweed Healing Salve

"A Natural Way To Healthy Skin"

A healing salve for skin problems such as...
* Psoriasis * Skin Cancer * Rashes * Sore Throats
* Cuts * Burns *Hemorrhoids * Poison Ivy * Colds
* Diaper Rash * Excema, and more!

GOOD FOR ALL SKIN DISORDERS

All Natural Salve, Made by Cold Infusion
Ingredients: Chickweed, Comfrey, Mint, Olive Oil, Beeswax, Lavender, Rosemary
and Eucalyptus.

Testimonial: I had a skin cancer removed 2 times from my face. I decided when
it came
back to use Chickweed Healing Salve. Within 2 weeks it was gone. I also used it
on a leg ankle that was swollen. It went down and the soreness was gone too.
Thanks for the help. Raymond Davis New Washington, IN 812-293-3555
Testimonial: I had places on my face that were diagnosed as skin cancer. I saw
an ad in the paper on Chickweed Healing Salve. I decided it was worth a try. I
used it morning and night for about two weeks. Now I use it at night. The
places are almost gone. I have used it faithfully since June 6th, 2001. I
wouldn't be without it. Shirley Davis New Washington, IN  812-293-3555
Testimonial: My newly born baby, now one month old, had chronic diaper rash.
Several doctors had tried to get it to go away...nothing seemed to work, she
continued to be raw and sore. She cried all the time. I tried your Chickweed
Healing Salve, putting it on that night. By the next morning she was much
better. After using it for 2 days, she was completely cured. She is now a
beautiful baby. She doesn't cry anymore. I paid $19.95 for it, however I would
gladly have paid $100. Thanks so much. I will always keep it on hand. I will
gladly give your product a good reference if anyone wants to give me a call.
Shellie Cooper Stanly, KS 913-402-0411
Testimonial: I had these dark spots on my leg for 15 years. I'm not sure what
it was but it was growing! After two months of using the Chickweed Healing
Salve the spots are almost gone. I also use it for dry skin on my heels and
toes. Its amazing stuff! Kirk B. 713-471-5400
Testimonial: I had a rash under my arm for 9 months. I tried a lot of salves
and lotions but nothing worked until I tried Chickweed Healing Salve . I
applied it 2 times a day and it went away within one month. I also had some
spots on my face. Within 3 and 1/2 weeks they were all gone. Steve Burington
541-884-2389
Testimonial: I have had a  case of Psoriasis on my scalp for years. I tried
Chickweed Healing Salve by rubbing it into the spots at night. It's really good
at keeping it under control. I also use it for small rashes/red welps that I
sometimes get and it makes it go away fast. This salve is a very useful product
. John Baron CPA, Houston, Tx  713-787-9645
Testimonial:I burned myself real bad across the chest, arms, and hands. I
started using Chickweed Healing Salve on my 3rd day in the burn unit at
University of Louisville Hospital and had immediate results. The nurses were
impressed at the results, 8 days later I was released. - Charles Mulligan,
Athens, TN
Testimonial:Does a lot of good for just about anything you use it for. -
William Byler, Centerville, PA 814-827-8080

If you have a persistent skin problem that just won't go away this may be the
relief you've been looking for. Call us and place your order today! 281-681-3952

One 4-oz tin container $19.95 + FREE S&H
Two 4-oz tin containers $29.95 + FREE S&H

Send Check Money order or Credit Card Payment to:

Chickweed Healing Salve
1007 Whitestone Lane
Houston, Tx 77073

If you would like to place a Credit Card order call:
281-681-3952

We accept all major credit cards.

We use a 3rd party that collects our Remove Requests and adds it to their
database. If you would like to be removed from our
and possibly many other distribution lists please reply to address@hidden with
"remove" in the subject line.