version mismatching with ltconfig when building oaf-0.6.5 from src.rpm

From: Alien Daycare
Subject: version mismatching with ltconfig when building oaf-0.6.5 from src.rpm
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:52:33 +0000

Don't know if this belongs here or not, but I just got around this compilation issue. When executing the command 'rpm -bb --target=i586 oaf.spec' it eventually winds up telling me
"ltconfig version `' does not match ltmain.sh version `1.3.5'"
After reading through your fine archive and attempting to build this manually, I figured out that if you suspend the rpm build after seeing the creation of libtool, and run (from the top level) './ltconfig ./ltmain.sh', then continue the rpm build, it builds properly. Funny that...