Re: distcheck fails after libtoolizing

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: distcheck fails after libtoolizing
Date: 27 Feb 2002 09:20:21 +0100

>>>>> "Ilya" == Ilya Shlyakhter <address@hidden> writes:

Ilya> Hello, I've converted my project to use libtool, and it compiles
Ilya> fine but doing "make distcheck" fails saying that after make
Ilya> distclean, files are left.  I'm on cygwin and the only file left
Ilya> is called "a.exe".  What could be causing this problem?

Maybe Autoconf.  Look in configure the section about a.out, a.exe
etc.  Maybe 2.52 was not cleaning it properly.