Compile options for using libltdl

From: Ferran Pegueroles
Subject: Compile options for using libltdl
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:52:40 +0200

Hi all,

I'm a developer for the TinyCobol project, a GNU cobol compiler. We want to provide support for dynamic calls with libltdl to our compiler for multiplatform issues.

The compiler works creating assembler code from sobol sources and then asembling and linking with gcc. We also have a runtime sistema that is always linked with the cobol program.

We had an old version of ltdl.[ch] with our sources (I think is from version 1.2 or 1.3) and it worked OK but now we want to use the installed libltdl on the platforms that have it, and It doesn't work.

It seems that the problem is on the compiling or linking proces of the cobol routines, because we don't know which options should be used for compiling/linking libraris that should be opened with ltdl.

Salutacions / Regards
| Ferran Pegueroles Forcadell                                   |
| mailto:address@hidden                          |
| Tels (+34)937252106 - (+34)667658535                          |
| C/UniĆ³ 44 2n 2a 08201 Sabadell (BCN)                          |